CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Works for me Wednesday

Over at Rocks In My Dryer, Shannon is hosting What Works For Me Wednesday. So, I thought I would join in today. My WFMW is my daily hit list. It is my list of the minimums that I need to accomplish so that the house doesn't get completely out of hand. I keep a copy at my desk and a copy in the kitchen inside the spice cupboard.

Daily Hit List

  • Pets - fed/watered
  • Dishes - DW unloaded/loaded/run
  • Laundry - 1 LOL completed
  • General Pick up - Done by kids and I 15 mins. before Dad gets home
  • Dinner - figure out what it is before dinner time
  • Coffee - set up hubby's coffee for the AM
  • J's Lunch - make hubby's lunch the night before so that he can grab and go in the am

I also usually sweep the floors and vacuum the rugs at least every other day, but that doesn't go on the hit list. I put that on my to-do list with the other things I want to get done.

For more great WFMW posts visit http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/

1 comments:

Heart of Wisdom said...

Sounds like a good hit list to me.
Good Job MOM!
robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/